Responsiv is looking for Graduates in Technology, Science or Engineering to join our high-performing team. Someone who finds problem-solving enjoyable, works great in a team and has a strong interest in software and IT solutions.
If you are looking for something a bit different, where you encounter fresh challenges on a day to day basis and have the opportunity to work with some of the biggest brands in finance, retail, government and more, then you need to speak to us.
We’re a rapidly growing company, working with some of the UK’s best brands and smartest people. We deliver exciting and innovative enterprise level solutions to our clients with key focus areas of Systems Integration, Business Automation, Cloud Computing, the Digital Economy, and Smart Technology. We are continually learning and evolving as an organisation and we are looking for new people to come and evolve with us. We provide extensive training and development opportunities, self-paced course and on the job learning.
Salary: £21,000 – £26,000
Holiday: 24 days
Benefits include pension and private medical care, profit share, and personal performance bonus.
This role is based in Bracknell and includes consulting across the UK.
About the role
You will play an integral role in the successful completion of client projects both independently and under the direction of senior consultants or managers. When not on customer sites you will be based from the Responsiv office either on client project work or on one of the many internal projects we run.
Consulting and Design
- Gather customer requirements and develop related solutions;
- Create both high- and low-level designs for client solutions;
- Design and develop testing and maintenance procedures/activities;
- Develop and write high quality coding that meet customer requirements;
- Create software documentation and update existing documentation;
- Use best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies;
- Assist and support other team members on multiple projects;
- Support and Mentoring whilst you continue to grow and develop;
You have a good degree in a recognised Technology, Science or Engineering subject.
You have the hunger to learn new technologies and techniques, a love of problem solving, thrive in a high-pressure fast-moving environment and the desire to want to be part of something fresh and exciting.
We want the right kind of people, the rest we can learn together.
You are fluent in English, both written and verbal. And finally, the following technical skills would be an advantage:
- Programming skills in a computer language, for example Java, C, SQL, HTML5;
- Good understanding of software development process/cycle, e.g. Agile;
- Understanding of Networking and HTTP;
You want the opportunity to learn new things, develop your skills and knowledge, and to demonstrate your ability to make a difference. You are looking for an interesting, demanding career, where you can clearly see the impact of your contribution.
Responsiv specialise in enterprise connectivity and automation. We conceive and deliver technology solutions that smooth the flow of data and processes around the enterprise and between companies.
Product offerings include much of the IBM connectivity and automation portfolio, Responsiv developed automation, consulting, and managed services.
We have strategic partnerships with IBM, Red Hat, and Microsoft, and have a vibrant partnering and associate programme. We leverage our relationships to deliver exceptional skills and experience to projects.
Our company is based and operates predominantly in the UK.
- Responsiv do not sponsor work permits. We require you to have an unencumbered right to work in the UK.
- We will expect you to work most of the time from our Bracknell offices and to live within a reasonable commute distance.
Richard Whyte has been building enterprise IT solutions for over 20 years. He is known for creating innovative practical solutions that provide a strong foundation for future development, whilst solving immediate problems. Previously the European CTO and Principal Architect for IBM Systems Middleware at IBM, he has an MBA, a degree in Statistics and Computing, is a Chartered Engineer, a Chartered IT Professional, and Fellow of both the Institute of Technology and the British Computer Society.